Mar 15, 2017
- Added initializaion of composer autoloading for project classes become usable in configs (@hiqsol)
- Added work with
$config_name paths for use of already built config (@hiqsol)
- Renamed pathes -> path everywhere (@hiqsol)
- Added collecting dev aliases for root package (@hiqsol)
Mar 11, 2017
Completely redone our site with Yii2.
It's made with HiSite, Pages module and Hyde theme.
May 30, 2016
Composer + Bower + NPM = friends forever!
Asset Packagist is the composer compatible repository that allows installation of Bower and NPM packages as native Composer packages.
NO plugins and NO Node.js are required.
May 21, 2016
- Changed: redone to
- Changed: greatly improved functional tests
- Fixed minor issues
- Added sudo modifier
@root instead of
- Added copying in
require: option to
- Changed to use
hiqdev/composer-extension-plugin instead of PluginManager
- Changed back to yii2 <- minii, used
- Added loading of project's own bootstrap and config
- Added better defaults when package name is domain
- Changed github
full_name to correspond github api
- Fixed scrutinizer issues
- Added smart vendor require in
- Added easy creation of templated dirs and files with
JsonHandler to parse empty JSON to empty array (died before)
Mar 11, 2016
I had to turn rEPPy to hEPPy to register
it to PyPI.
Reppy was already taken. And hEPPy is nice and happy :)
hEPPy is EPP client and library in Python.
EPP is Extensible Provisioning Protocol used for registrar-registry
communication to register and manage domains.
hEPPy is gradually approaching state when it's going to be usable.
Nov 28, 2015
It was strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde...
Initially this site was created with Jekyll.
But then I thought it was strange :-/
And we've redone the site with Yii2.
I've kept old version here: