minii - mini Yii
Minii is not another framework - it's a testing playground.
- split framework into components
- less specific dependencies, remove:
- fxp/composer-asset-plugin (used hiqdev/composer-asset-plugin instead)
- require Yii.php
- more PSR compatibility: PSR-3 and so on
- easier creation of console only applications
- splitted to parts: core, console, caching, i18n, web, mail, ...
- no more
composer global require fxp/composer-asset-plugin, used
- no more
require __DIR__ . '/../../vendor/yiisoft/yii2/Yii.php', done with composer
- no more classes.php, done with composer
- working for console apps
- compatible with PHAR packaging
Changes to PR to yii2:
Changes to think of:
- move helpers into other components:
- Console to yii2-console
- Html, Url to yii2-web
- ArrayHelper, StringHelper, Inflector to ???
- Markdown to yii2-markdown
- VarDumper to yii2-debug
- drop yii\mail\BaseMailer dependency on yii\web\View for it could be used for console only apps
- PSR-3 logging, remove log from core
- try split tests into components
- much more...
The preferred way to install this library is through composer.
php composer.phar require "minii/core"
to the require section of your composer.json.
This project is released under the terms of the BSD-3-Clause license.
Read more here.
Copyright © 2015-2016, HiQDev (http://hiqdev.com/minii)